Heatless Compressed Air Dryer is the simplest desiccant type air dryer that can achieve a dewpoint of -40Â°C or better for compressed air systems. This fully automatic air dryer is completely maintenance free. This kind of dryer doesn't require heating for re-generation and therefore has a simple design and operates smoothly.
Desiccant is filled in the two vessels of this kind of dryer, and cycles automatically to continuously produce dry air. Wet air enters the bottom of one vessel of this unit, moves in upward direction and passes through the desiccant bed, where the moisture is absorbed. From the top, the dry air comes out. In the next step, a small portion of dry air moves in downward direction and passes through the desiccant bed in the second vessel, which is under regeneration. In the atmosphere, the moisture-loaded purge air is released. Nearly 10-15 % is the purge loss of the total air flow.
The vessels changeover occurs automatically at the preset interval and dry air is continually available, without any incidence of surges. Around 10-15 % is the purge air requirement if (-) 400C dew point is required from heatless type air dryer.
- This fully automatic air dryer has simple operations
- Pressure equalization ensures continuous supply of dry air at constant pressure
- Highly precise and fail-safe Electronic Timer with repeatability feature
- Constant atmospheric dew point of -40ÂºC or below
- Instant availability of dry air
- Easy to install & operate air dryer requires few, low-cost spares
- Desiccant life is nearly 3- years
- Maintenance free operations
Dryer Horse Power (HP)